10 Similarities and Differences between a StyleNerd and a Traditional Nerd
As it’s the New Year, and as suggested by this other site, therefore, fairly likely that many people all over the world got shiny new computers/netbooks/laptops for Christmas – we thought it’d be a good idea to establish what makes a StyleNerd© and to define our being. Read on to find out 10 things that make us similar to the traditional nerd and 10 things that define as us as being the neo-nerd.
Do you have what it takes to be a StyleNerd©?
- We read a lot.
- We queue overnight for product launches.
- We post far too much on forums, to threads that are generally rubbish and often off-topic.
- We have a keen eye for a bargain.
- We are caffeine junkies.
- We sleep an average of 15 hours per week.
- We eat way too much junk food.
- We see far more night-time than we do daytime.
- We liked Michael Jackson better in the 80’s.
- We secretly like the X-Factor, but try not to tell anyone.
- StyleNerds© will only buy a computer if it is silver and has a fruit on it.
- StyleNerds© all have/had/thrown away an iPhone.
- StyleNerds© do not sleep with the computer.
- StyleNerds© have friends (including women).
- StyleNerds© look amazing, all the time. Even in our sleep.
- StyleNerds© get barely any sleep because we know how to party.
- StyleNerds© get invited to parties.
- StyleNerds© think hair-of-the-dog is the best hangover cure.
- StyleNerds© listen to good music.
Disclaimer: This post is intended in jest and satire and in no way suggests that a traditional nerd is in any way different to any other human being. We are not traditional-nerd-fascists. We love you all with open, welcoming arms. P.S. StyleNerds© cannot count.
Add a Comment